Show locations in Agenda view
The view of the calendar is fairly limiting. It would be wonderful if the locations could be included with the Agenda view (or to create a Report that lists time, room, student and teacher) - it's helpful to our receptionist (who doesn't have a computer/internet) to see the room number that the student/teacher will be in at their appointed time. You can then select agenda and it will give you info for that day.
The student schedule report has event, time, location, teacher, date and category. Please run that report.
I tried again with the Student Schedule report and found and re-discovered several problems:
1) when sorted by date, it considered October 10 to be before October 6.
2) when exported, the date field behaves as text, which makes it impossible to sort by date. (This is an issue with all the exported reports that use a date, btw.)
3) students that are inactive are included, with no way to exclude them.
4) When choosing one specific date, all students populate the list, even the ones who are not scheduled for that date.
5) when exporting, the entire list is exported, not the criteria specified. (also a problem found in several other report export options).
That report isn't useful for a daily schedule - too much extraneous information by listing students who aren't scheduled for that day/date range. Ideally, the Locations view of the calendar could be printed that only includes the hours that are scheduled, not midnight to 11pm.
Yes, in Locations view, but then you can't see the full info of teacher name if the block is smaller (say, a 30 minute lesson). And that view includes ALL the times (12 am - 11pm) which isn't very useful or pretty either. Agenda view is the most practical for this purpose; it only needs a location column.