Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14 results found

1. Add an attendance summary to the Home Page

i want you guys to add a bar on tha home screen which can show me a summary of
    attended
    absent
    cancelled
    cancellation
    daily/ weekly and monthly. hope it can be managed
    regards. NMA Admn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add options to the "Receive Payment" page

Add option to client dropdown area "Show only clients with outstanding invoices"
    Add check box for "Pay Invoice Balance" to Amount area. It's the only thing you have to type in, would be a timesaver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Attendance page to filter by day

I often cannot check off attendance until the following day, and I have around 20-25 lessons per day. It's frustrating and time-consuming to have to individually set attendance for that many previous day's lessons.

If I could filter by day, then I could globally set all on a day as attended (which should be the default, not canceled, by the way), without accidentally setting attendance for events that haven't happened yet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide two or three options for the "From" mailbox

We would like to be able to send mass emails out from one of three music school mailboxes, and to receive the responses back to that mailbox also. To do this currently, I have to re-enter all Studio information including credit card payment information. It's very cumbersome, when it could be so easy: just tick a box to say which mailbox is sending the mail.
    Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Teacher and studio contact information needs to be available

It would be great to have contact information easily accessible for parents. For example if their teacher showed up under people with the teacher's contact information including, email, phone number etc. It would also be great if under the studio name there was a place to add an email address, phone number, and physical mailing address. Currently it is difficult for parents to figure out how to email their teacher and there is no other contact information available to them other than that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

Thank you for the suggestion. We would have to review this because many do not want that information available. The students have an email tab in their profile and if they click the teacher’s name the email box will come up so they can email the teacher. If the teacher wants to give out that info they can. That’s how it works for now.

6. Separation between mass emails and mass texts

When I send mass emails, Studio Helper puts all of the emails for each student together including the text mail. We should be able to select which one is used so we aren't sending out multiple emails and texts to the same person

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure what you mean here. When sending mass email, you use the filters to choose which groups and people get the email. You can select all or you can individually select the recipients. If you have text email addresses in profiles as well as the regular email then they will get a duplicate. You will need to remove the text email address so they don’t get duplicates. That is not something that SH supports at the moment. In mass email history you will see who gets the email but each person gets the same email you created. If you need individualized emails, please use the email tab in your admin profile in the upper right corner and manually enter the email and/or text email of the person you need to send to.

7. Create an Undo feature

I would love to have an Undo (Cmd Z) feature that would essentially UNDO the last thing done i.e. I've often changed an Event and hit Save and then noticed something about it wasn't done correctly and have to go through the entire process again - an Undo your last entry would be so helpful!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications for Messages sent in an event

If we can be notified by email when a student or parent comments on an event in the calendar that would provide better communication. Also to have an option for Students and Parents to email directly from the website or message teachers or studio admin that would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can email from profile tabs….go into a profile and look for the tab email…there is a section there that the student or parent can email the administrator or teacher. I will mark under review for your other suggestion.

9. Add "levels" drop down menu to enrolment forms

It would be terrific if there could be separate drop downs for "Class" and "Level". Teaching many private lessons (as opposed to classes), but needing to be able to specify different levels matched with different teachers, I do not want to create separate enrolment forms for Voice-Beginner, Voice-Intermediate, Voice-Advanced, and Voice-Professional, for each teacher in each time slot, for instance. If I could just create one for Voice, and then at the time of enrolment specify what level this class would be, it would solve a lot of duplicated work on our end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support for Other Latin Characters

We have several students and a teacher that have characters with accents in their names (e.g. Léna). These characters don't show in e-mails or automated calendar reminders.

It would be great if the system could support alternate forms of characters (alt-text or Unicode).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Point of Sale (POS)

Better Support for: Inventory, Sales, Bar code generator, Bar code scanner, Receipt printer, Cash Drawer. We are building a store to support our 130 + students and would rather be able to integrate student lesson payments with the store and visa versa. Could you provided a way to upload inventory from a spread sheet (csv file). 100 pieces of sheet music from one supplier will require me to hire some one just to input the data one at a time, No thanks!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Allan responded

Thanks for sharing your requirements with us. We may consider including these feaatures in our next upgrade depending on how other users respond to your ideas.

12. Messages for teacher on 1st page that opens

on the first page that opens when a teacher logs in there should be a message center to tell the teacher any important things like messages, cancellations, changes to the schedule since their last login etc. like an internal messaging center for the staff and teacher to communicate with one another through the studio helper.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add logo to studio helper interface

It would be great to be able to add your company's logo to the interface of Studio Helper, instead of the plain text in the top left corner of the screen.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make a space for "Studio Announcements" on the HOME page for Students

It would be very convenient if students and parents logging onto the site would automatically be taken to a home page that might contain studio announcements that would be relevant to all, such as holiday schedule, recitals, concerts, recommended events/programs for students to attend, etc.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?