Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove attendance from the criteria for future saving function of events

When creating an event or retroactively editing an event you want to be able to save for all future events without the attendance setting carrying over into the saved criteria of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Sort attendance the same way that Agenda is sorted

We rely on printed attendance sheets. We use the Agenda from the calendar to print each day's list of lessons. After lessons occur, we use the printed copy to mark attendance in the Attendance screen. However, events are sorted complete differently between the two lists. I often have over 50 events per day, and up to 6 that occur in the same time block. It would be helpful if there were a consistency regarding how StudioHelper sorts the two views so that we may check attendance with fewer mistakes.

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add an option to allow certain staff to have administrator access

There have been many cases in which our staff has encountered problems with "permissions" related to features that are not listed on the permissions page. I believe this can be solved if there were a way to allow certain staff all the same permissions as the administrator account.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Alphabetize all drop-down menus....especially the Package Drop-down when adding Registration

Currently, when I add a registration, I have to find the correct package type in the drop-down menu that is sorted by the order in which is was created. Is there any way you could make that drop-down alphabetized like the category drop-down, the instrument drop down, and teacher drop-down menus are?

8 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Packages to be Exportable

We have a lot of packages registered. Maintaining them within studiohelper has gotten very difficult. We are not able to compare what was previously there and what has been changed.
            We need a functionality to export the packages out as excel or csv.

4 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Remove the area that shows you the name of your studio and today's date. Put in in that small area next to Overview | Help.

This is a HUGE waste of space on my screen. A lot of us have MacBook Airs, iPads or netbooks. On these screens that banner is a huge waste of screen real estate. In the calendar screen, for example, when I expand categories or locations on the right, I can only see three options at a time. Maybe you could have an option in settings for compact view vs. expanded view.

5 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base