Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a way for students to "sign-in" for their lessons at a computer station.

I have a studio of 14 instructors and close to 100 students. It would be wonderful and time saving if there was a way for a student to "sign-in" for their lessons at a computer station. They could sign in (rather than signing in on a sign-in sheet) and the system could record the attendance automatically to our records and their accounts. Big idea, but could it be possible?? That would be amazing!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Remote Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Daily Report

If Studio Helper is an upgrade from Music teacher Helper, I am wondering why there are very important key elements missing from Studio Helper such as the daily report that is emailed each day showing you at a glance what the schedule looks like.

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Emergency Contact Details

Fields for Emergency Contact person (Name, Phone, Relationship to Student) would be nice. Having to add and find for these details in the notes section is not very efficient. Also, perhaps a field for Medical Concerns, Allergies, etc so that it would show up on a report or at least be easily accessible would be great.

9 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Default PayPal payments to statement balance instead of amount of most recent invoice

Right now, when a client receives a statement and clicks the link to pay online with PayPal, their payment amount defaults to the amount of their last invoice instead of the statement balance. Clients intending to pay off their account end up only paying for part of their statement balance. Changing the default setting would make my job a lot easier here.

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Money  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. SH is designed to pay for the current invoice at the time a link is clicked. You can have them manually pay you the past due amount and you can then apply to the various invoices that the payment covers. A statement is just a statement to let you know what the charges and payments are during a certain date period.

• Add timesheet for hourly employees

I think it would be very helpful if you all could add a small module that would let hourly staff record their hours each day, so that I can import that into the staff payroll. Basically, now I am taking an excel sheet to calculate their hours (based on their time in/out) and then importing the total to the staff payroll, so I can pass that report to the lady that does the books/checks. If I could cut the excel part out, I'd feel a lot more confident that I didn't miss something (or enter something incorrectly). Anyway, I know…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)