Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

6 results found

1. remove attendance from the criteria for future saving function of events

When creating an event or retroactively editing an event you want to be able to save for all future events without the attendance setting carrying over into the saved criteria of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of several factors, including the complexity involved in coding the logic for this, and because this is apparently not a very high priority among our users, we are not going to be doing this in the foreseeable future. If this becomes an issue that gains a lot of support, we might look at it again in the future.

2. Put more options under permissions

I have a staff member who I want to be able to complete all the same tasks as I can as the Studio Admin, it would be so great if I didn't have to log into my studiohelper account every time I give her a task to complete. Of course, it makes sense to have the Studio Admin as the only one able to change billing information, but I imagine a lot of studio owners have an office manager who should have most of the same permissions as the Studio Admin. I don't like that I am the only one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

under permissions….who can edit, delete is available for staff and teachers. You can click staff and your assistant will be able to do this. If she is having trouble then she needs to clear cache since you said she could do it before. There are many permissions available and staff can usually do everything admin can except the financial aspect only for admins. Otherwise you can always share your log in with her if you feel comfortable doing that.

3. add a permission option for parent/student-initiated changes.

Could a permission option be created for parent/student-initiated changes to their accounts?

Right now, parents/students can log in and add/delete students/parents,etc. Allowing parents/students access to updating some information is great (such as contact info). However, being able to add/delete, etc. may not be so great! Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow teachers to create their own email templates.

Allow teachers to create their own email templates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a way to "hide" tutorials semi-permanently

It would be much more pleasant to use the system, if, after learning how it operates, to be able to semi-permanently "hide" the tips and tutorials on the sidebar. I get tired of "x-ing" them out and only wish I could remove the tutorials from the sidebar. It would make the page neater and move the material up higher on the page for viewing. Thanks for considering.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Custom Template Text in Invoices

Currently, the invoice template only allows one line of template text that can be added in the settings page, which will then be reflected in the invoices.
    This is not enough.
    A custom footer text should be added to allow us to input additional payment information as a template for all invoice - E.g. "Please make all checks payable to XXX".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?