Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. duplicate invoices

The option to duplicate an invoice after it has been created and saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

Unfortunately this is not something we can do as invoices have to have a unique invoice number for accounting purposes. Please contact support if you have further questions.

2. Forgot Password Button and You have entered your incorrect password Message

There should be a button that says forgot my password and username like every other site on the net. Also when a student incorrectly enters their password there should be a message that says, 'you have entered the wrong information' My students are confused when they try to log in and the page just reloads. They think the sites not working and do not realize they are entering the wrong info. I also have to go into the system and manually enter a new password for them. This is something they should be able to do on their own.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do have a forgot password link. It is in blue below the log in information. We also have a warning that comes up that tells a user the combination is not correct or the account is inactive. This is a universal message for all including students when it tells you the combination is not correct. Please see the screenshot here: http://screencast.com/t/EBTB8icjq

Once you click the link on the log in page it will auto send an email to the address you enter with a system generated password. Once logged in you can then proceed to your profile and enter a new password.

3. What is Paypal Customer Service number?

Are you finding paypal customer service phone number and online help for paypal account dial 1-855-486-4299 for Quick guide for paypal technical support information and resolution related to paypal account such as if you are not able to reset password, paypal not working,paypal not accepting payment,paypal not receiving money,paypal not receiving text ,paypal account not verified,paypal account login problems,paypal unable to remove card,paypal unable to process your request ,paypal unable to process your request. please try after some time,paypal shipping we’re unable to process your request. please try later so if you are not able to do this from your…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry but we do not do support for PayPal. Only Studio Helper.

4. Make emailing a parent easier

When I only want to email a parent the system won't let me. In order to email a parent I have to select either the student or teacher as well. Many times I don't want to have to select anyone else but the parent. It would be convenient if I could just select the parent and no one else when emailing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually use the email tab in your settings in the upper right corner of the screen, in your profile. You can copy/paste the email address there. Also you can use mass email to select parents then active and then just click their name and no others to send individual email.

5. Make sure lesson reminder emails INCLUDE CHANGED times and days

Currently, I have changed lesson times for several students through the calendar portal and editing a student's schedule from one day and/or time to another. YET, the reminder was sent with the OLD SCHEDULED time on it! Please MAKE SURE that updated (even one time only) scheduled are linked to the automatic lesson reminders!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your website is SLOW

I am new to your system, a new contracted tutor with a learning center. However, I find that logging on to your site and using it in general is SLOW. I don't have a problem with other websites.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is actually not a suggestion. If you need assistance please contact support@studiohelper.com. Or click the green feedback and suggestions button in the bottom right of any page. The box that comes up is for support. The other one is for suggestions which are requests for new features and so others can vote on them. If you are having problems it’s best to contact support directly.

7. add Studio Admin as a possible Task Assignee

I'd like to use Tasks as my own personal To-Do list, but I only have the option to assign tasks to other people. Wouldn't it make more sense if I could house all internal operations, even my To-Do list, inside my Studio Portal?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already assign tasks to admin. I encourage you to view the video tutorials in the help pages in the upper left screen or on youtube/studiohelper. Also please contact support for questions like this so we can help you before you put in a suggestion as studio helper can do many things and some things can get overlooked.

8. Add user logo to interface.

Studio Logo has been uploaded in Studio Settings, but is not displayed on the top left in the user interface. Please correct.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! You will be able to use your logo after your 30 day free trial. If you need technical help, please contact support by using the green feedback and support button in the bottom left hand corner of any screen and click contact support, not give feedback. This has been placed in suggestions.

9. Integration with RingByName

RingByName is a cloud-based PBX phone system. It would be awesome if there was an integration between Studio Helper and RingByName to pull client information so that when someone calls we can see who it is, make notes directly in their accounts, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Evaluations gradebook

Dear Sir/Madam

I am very happy with studio helper.
    The only thing that would make me more happy would be a gradebook.

I need to track my students evaluations and include them in the monthly report using excel...

I'm thinking of an extra form like the "notes" one and and a history and average in the report of lessons taughts.

Kind Regards.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Database for instrument rentals/loans

It would be very helpful to be able to maintain an inventory of instruments and track rentals. Another potential revenue stream for music studios!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Allan responded

You can make use of the Lending Library to keep a database of instruments, books, and other school items that are currently being borrowed, keep track who’s borrowing them, and assign the current status (returned or not). You can find the Lending Library in your SH account here – https://www.studiohelper.com/lends/index/1/1/

12. I suggest it is time for SH to update the area where attendance notes are placed.

I suggest it is time for SH to update the area where attendance notes are placed.

It is time to add the option to expand the place the notes are typed and to allow for other options in the text. Such as Bold type fount size bullet points.

It would be nice if I would be able to copy and drag what I type in MSWord and have it look just the same in SH with the spacing and so on.

Even MSN email has these options and it is free.

This update is far over due please make this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it possible to send an email to a single individual without having to go though filters

Currently, I can only send an email to an individual by selecting through a lot of filters. Please make it possible to select just by teacher and student filters. I accidentally sent a sensitive email to two parties, when another name was accidentally maked along with the one I intended, simply because my cursor slipped over the other name without my realizing it. I send out much MORE individual messages than group messages and all the filters slow me down and accidents can happen. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Allan responded

You can send an individual an email by going to People > People List and then search for the name of the person you want to email using the search box. Then check the box beside the name of the person. Then select “Send email” in the drop down menu that appears above the name of the person to compose and send an email.

14. Customize Language

I run a music school in Norway. For me(and other non-english music school owners) it would be great if we were able to translate certain things to other languages. I'm especially thinking of Invoices and other situations where messages are sent out to students and parents (I know email templates can be customized).

Also, in the remote registration form I can customize the labels, but not the intro text. Would be great if I could translate that to norwegian as well

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting this feature request. We do plan to make Studio Helper available in multiple languages, and will be working more toward this goal in the months ahead.

For now, a workaround that you can do which has worked for other multilingual studios is to use Google Chrome web browser to open Studio Helper. Google Chrome has a language translator plugin that you can install to convert English website content into Norwegian or any other major language. Here’s the link where you can download the Google Translate Plugin for Google Chrome – https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb. To download Google Chrome web browser, please go to this link – http://www.google.com/chrome.

For the invoices and other files, you may need to use a separate document translator.

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding a "lesson length" column

When viewing a student's attendance via their profile (click on the "schedule" tab), it would be incredibly helpful to have the lesson length there, so we can see which lessons were 30 min, which were 45, etc

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Colors For Event Category

Please provide more colors for event category

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow lesson notes to show up on reconcile page

I would like to be able to easily see the previous lesson notes on the same page as the reconcile page because it would allow me to easily see those notes and decide what to keep as an assignment for that current lesson without having to generate a report and then flip back and forth between the report page and the reconcile page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Sorting of Tasks

Allow sorting of tasks by Due Date, Priority, Task name etc. This is to facilitate better task management and tracking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?