Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. Give Highlight Options to Attendance Status

It would be great if different Attendance Status could be more identifiable on the calendar. For example, if a student has canceled, but has given enough notice to receive a make-up lesson, then it would be great if we could set the attendance as 'Cancelled with Notice' and that it showed up with a highlighted colour or something. This way, when I am going through to check who we owe make-up lessons to, it will be as simple as looking at a week glance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. allow for lessons/events to be created at times other than on the hour and half hours.

Our studio uses the 15's and 45's instead of on the hour and halfs. I don't see where this is an option to use. Could this be an option?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Studio Helper already allows you to create events at whatever intervals you want. The time selector works similar to Google Calendar’s, showing half hours and hours in the drop down list. If you want a more specific time, simply click the time field and type it in. You could even enter times like 3:27.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base