Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. find a way to allow the system to save faster.

I have an excellent high speed internet connection and a computer with a fast processor, however, it is extremely slow when I "save" a record or anything else for that matter (calendar event, a change, etc.) Is there a way to fix this?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Dale Pearl responded

We have updated the server and the version of our code framework to improve over all speed and performance.

2. Add a Planning Notes Area, Lesson and Planning Notes History

It would be incredibly useful to have your notes structured in the following way:

• a planning section for the teacher to make notes about planned activities for upcoming lessons that the student could not see
    • a lesson notes section which the student can see when they log in (or have emailed, as the current options offer)
    • a screen or report that shows the running history (chronologically) of all the planning and lesson notes, complete with formatting intact to keep it easy to follow visually

That would be truly useful and actually replace the paper note keeping system many teachers have…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

There is now a private and public notes sections in profiles. Entering notes into the public section will allow the student to see these notes when going to their profile after logging in

3. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

I am closing this as it is complete. For those who are wanting something different please put in another suggestion. We do have pay rates now and you can enter per hour, percentage per package and flat monthly rates. For those who pay by the half hour you can use the half hour amount in the per hour and it should work for you.

4. change attendance notes to be emailed to parents when students have no email.

Currently, teachers cannot have attendance notes sent to parents when the student's email is blank. This option currently works for staff members and above, but it is most important for the teachers. Our parents like and expect to receive the notes for their children.

123 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Dale Pearl responded

Our programmers just added this into the application for you!

5. sort by teacher AND student for mass emails

I would like to send mass emails to the students of a particular teacher or teachers. There is no button that allows me to sort first by teacher, and then have the students of that particular teacher appear.
    This has been hugely inconvenient, especially since in the reports area, where I can sort by teacher and students, the email address does not appear in the roster, only street address. So I can't even copy and paste. The only thing that has worked thus far is if I log out, log in again as one of my teachers and then send…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't automatically log me out

Give me the option to always stay logged in, or at least for the day. It is a real pain to have someone on the pnone and have to login again to see the schedule.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?