Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. Sync with Google Calendar

Please allow us to sync our calendar with Google calendar. This will make it possible for us to have our calendar on all our devices (including iPhone), and also allow us to share our calendar with those who are not logged into Studio Helper.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now sync your calendar with Google Calendar, iCal, and other calendars! This is a one-way sync from Studio Helper to those calendar using an iCal feed. For instructions, click the Feed link in the calendar sidebar.

2. Student Appointment list view

Right now when a student logs on to the calendar, they see everything. (Cannot wait until they can only see their family's appointments and other open class/lesson times).

In Music Teachers Helper I seem to remember that a student could see just their own schedule in a list view.

What I would like in Studio Help is similar to what you see under AGENDA right now -- but would only have that student's family appointments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Allan responded

You can go to the Calendar Permissions (Settings > Permissions) and under the question “Which events should parents and students see on the calendar?” select “Their own events only.”

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base