Custom Attendance Status
The custom attendance status allows you to create
different attendance status'. You can customize
them to be billable, non-billable, whichever you choose. You may also
use this feature for make-up classes as well.
To setup the custom attendance status, please
follow the guide below.
- Go to Calendar > Setup > Attendance
- Choose "Add New Attendance status (located
on the right side of the page)
- Enter the Name of the status
- Enter Attendance Notes
do not show up as notes, instead you can use this as a reference for the
- Choose whether you want this to be an active
Checking active allows you to use this status actively, uncheck it if you no
longer need to use this status.
- Choose whether you want this attendance status
to be Billable/Non-billable
- Choose if you it to appear as a strikethrough
on the calendar once you this status.