For Paypal Payments:
If you have enabled the Enable Paypal Payments option above, you can setup your Paypal account to tell Music Teacher's Helper whenever a payment is received. We will then automatically enter this payment into your Music Teacher's Helper account for you. This can save you lots of time doing data entry whenever you receive a payment.
To enable automatic data entry, follow these steps:
- Log into Paypal
- Click Settings.
- Click Notifications under "Profile" on the left of the page.
- Click Update beside "Instant payment notifications."
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your listener's URL and activate the listener.
- Under Notification URL, enter https://www.studiohelper.com/payments/paypal_ipn.
- Click Receive IPN messages (Enabled) to enable your listener.
- Click Save.
Note: You will also get an e-mail notification from us each time a payment is received through Paypal, even if it's not a payment for your studio. If you use your Paypal account to receive payments outside of your studio (such as from Ebay), we recommend that you create a separate Paypal business account for your studio (since it is a business), and continue using your existing Paypal account for personal transactions. To setup a Paypal business account for free, click here.
For Credit Card Payments with Authorize.net:
For you to receive credit card payments, you'll need to have an account with Authorize.net.
If you don't have one, click below to sign up for a new account.
Next, check the "Enable Credit Card Payments" box above and fill up the "API Login" and "Authnet Transaction Key" boxes. You can get these values in the Account tab of your Authorize.net account.