At this time, you cannot directly create a
holiday in the Studio Helper Calendar. In order to remind you that a
particular date is a holiday, a workaround we recommend for you is to
create a Calendar Event on that date and designate it as a holiday.
1. Go to Add Event Page (Calendar > Add Event)
2. Enter the name of holiday in the Event Title, i.e. Thanksgiving Day
3. Select the appropriate date/s (i.e. October 10 and 11, 2010) and select the time from 12:00AM to 11:59PM to block off the entire day
4. Write a Description stating that this event is a holiday and create an event category for holidays.
5. Add all students in this event.
6. Click Save Event button.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, we're ready to assist you.