I suggest you ...

We need a Book and Pay function for NEW & returning students to register, book & pay for their own lessons, for efficient connection

This instant registration, book and pay is an faster way to connect with and new students and further guarantee commitment. We have been using another system with this feature and it has boosted our revenue at least 10% in less that 3 months. Please consider this excellent option!

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chansonvoicestudios shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pegie Brandt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Gidget,
        Unfortunately, our calendars cannot always be open to everyone due to the privacy laws in the State of California. With as technical as the younger generation is, it would be an asset, however I do appreciate laws which protect as well. Best- Pegie

• Gidget Lyra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a student, I prefer to book my own lessons online. I would prefer that music teacher have this option available to me however she has advised your program does not allow that at this time. Please consider implementing that feature to, so that us students can book and cancel our own lessons online as well as pay for them

Feedback and Knowledge Base