Skip to content

Suggestions

Please submit your ideas here for how we can improve Studio Helper. You have 10 votes you can use to vote for the ideas you’d like us to do next.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

140 results found

1. duplicate invoices

The option to duplicate an invoice after it has been created and saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Cathy Conrad responded

Unfortunately this is not something we can do as invoices have to have a unique invoice number for accounting purposes. Please contact support if you have further questions.

2. enable a way to cancel all lessons for specific day

To make an option which allows you to cancel all lessons for a specific day. It is very tedious and time consuming to cancel 60 lessons for a holiday or school closure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion but I am going to decline it because we do have that feature now. There is a red x at the header of each day that you click to cancel all on that specific date.

3. What is Paypal Customer Service number?

Are you finding paypal customer service phone number and online help for paypal account dial 1-855-486-4299 for Quick guide for paypal technical support information and resolution related to paypal account such as if you are not able to reset password, paypal not working,paypal not accepting payment,paypal not receiving money,paypal not receiving text ,paypal account not verified,paypal account login problems,paypal unable to remove card,paypal unable to process your request ,paypal unable to process your request. please try after some time,paypal shipping we’re unable to process your request. please try later so if you are not able to do this from your…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry but we do not do support for PayPal. Only Studio Helper.

4. Make emailing a parent easier

When I only want to email a parent the system won't let me. In order to email a parent I have to select either the student or teacher as well. Many times I don't want to have to select anyone else but the parent. It would be convenient if I could just select the parent and no one else when emailing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually use the email tab in your settings in the upper right corner of the screen, in your profile. You can copy/paste the email address there. Also you can use mass email to select parents then active and then just click their name and no others to send individual email.

5. remove attendance from the criteria for future saving function of events

When creating an event or retroactively editing an event you want to be able to save for all future events without the attendance setting carrying over into the saved criteria of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of several factors, including the complexity involved in coding the logic for this, and because this is apparently not a very high priority among our users, we are not going to be doing this in the foreseeable future. If this becomes an issue that gains a lot of support, we might look at it again in the future.

6. Double Booking?

I've been running into trouble with a certain thing. Sometimes a student will cancel a fair amount of time in advance, and I will adjust their attendance accordingly to absent or canceled. Often times I will then book a one-time make up lesson for another student in that same slot. When I try to book it in the calendar, however, it will say the slot is already taken (even though the slot was canceled). Is there a way around this (don't know if I'm missing something?)? If not, can there be a way for this to be fixed?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please email support for issues with the program. :-) support@studiohelper.com. The double booking will not allow you to book a time slot that is already booked by either the teacher or student in the series somewhere. It may not be doublebooked on the day you are creating the event, but will be somewhere in the repeating series weeks, which is the reason it will not let you. You will need to find the double booking in the series of events. For more help, please email support. This is a support issue and not technically a suggestion. I will decline this for you and wait to hear from you in support.

7. add 1st of the month to due date options

I suggest that you add a 1st day of the month option to the possible due dates when setting up recurring invoices,

I would like to have my invoices drop on the 20th of each month with a consistent due date of the 1st day of the next month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Money  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the suggestion, however, you can set the invoice date as the 20th which is the drop date and the due date can be the first of the next month. The recurring will be consistent in that.

8. Delete and Edit Recurring Invoices on Same Page

Why can't I delete recurring invoices from this screen? This actually tells me which one I'm deleting. If I have duplicates, when I return to the Recurring Invoice List, I can't tell which one is which at present

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Money  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve the permission options

A parent logged in through her parent account to Studio
    Helper and was able to delete her daughters profile which in
    turn deleted her registration and all her lessons from the schedule. If the parent had deleted herself or the family she would have deleted her invoices and all financial records associated with their registration at the school.

Since we have just given all our parents the ability to log into the system
    I need this problem fixed immediately. My current settings do not give me an option for parent permissions in the people area that indicate this
    should or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have created a ticket for this as permissions should not need to be checked for a parent or a student to have that ability. The programmers will fix this for us. Thank you bringing this to our attention.

10. Apply single payment to multiple outstanding invoices

I had a client with a late invoice and a current invoice. He made one payment for both, but I couldn't apply his payments to multiple invoices, so I had to apply it to one invoice, take the rest as credit THEN go back and process a payment from credit balance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Money  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. You can apply payments to multiple invoices now. When you go to receive payment, choose the client, if they have multiple invoices with balances due they will show up in a list. At the bottom of the list is a blue link that says apply payment to multiple invoices. At which point check boxes appear next to each invoice and then an empty box where you can enter the amount to apply to each invoice. Please see this screenshot. If you need help please contact us at support@studiohelper.com

http://screencast.com/t/BRDgNN3yT

11. Your website is SLOW

I am new to your system, a new contracted tutor with a learning center. However, I find that logging on to your site and using it in general is SLOW. I don't have a problem with other websites.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is actually not a suggestion. If you need assistance please contact support@studiohelper.com. Or click the green feedback and suggestions button in the bottom right of any page. The box that comes up is for support. The other one is for suggestions which are requests for new features and so others can vote on them. If you are having problems it’s best to contact support directly.

12. Invoice credits

With credits, they need to be more visible. With so many students I forget who has a credit and who doesn't. Even when sending someone an invoice It should be attached somehow with maybe the option of making it more visible, or maybe even adjusting the invoice total automatically.
    Please consider this because it is really frustrating...
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Money  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Once the invoice is created there actually is a line item that states any remaining credit amount and on the far right is the ability to apply credit from that screen.
    http://screencast.com/t/1qTZssHh
    In the money tab of each parent profile also lists credits that person may have. Additionally, you have a credits list that you can access to get credits. You do need to create the invoice and save it then go back and click view to see the credits that are available and how much.

13. thank you

SH is moving fast today- thanks for working on this! I assume that you get mostly problems (that's what I send).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you Robyn! We hope that the speed will help a lot! I am actually going to deny this as this is not a suggestion. You can always email us a support@studiohelper.com and at the end of emails there is a kudos section that you can give us kudos when you are pleased with the program or with support.

14. Make edited events save faster

When we edit the title of events (ours have room numbers so our staff knows where to be), it is taking extreme amounts of time to save... 5+ minutes usually. Ridiculous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This usually happens if you have repeat events for over a year. We recommend only saving repeating events for up to one year only. You also probably need to clear your cache and cookies from your browser. Please correct both of these and you will see that saving is faster. If you continue to have problems please contact support@studiohelper.com as this is not a feature to vote on in this area.

15. parents & students to calendar view should see all events only from his teacher

Now we have given access to students & parents to view All calendar events. There are only 2 options: all events or only their own events. But problem for the first option is: they can then view all other teachers' events. Which can be confusing and not productive. Can the student only be able to view his teacher's availability schedule but without the names of other students on his calendar?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to see availability of a teacher, you can create enrollment forms which will show open classes for that particular teacher to the students so they can see available classes and not other students in the list. If a student is in a group class, they will see the other students in the class when viewing the event on the calendar. We are also working on an upgrade of the calendar so it will be different in the future.

16. Put more options under permissions

I have a staff member who I want to be able to complete all the same tasks as I can as the Studio Admin, it would be so great if I didn't have to log into my studiohelper account every time I give her a task to complete. Of course, it makes sense to have the Studio Admin as the only one able to change billing information, but I imagine a lot of studio owners have an office manager who should have most of the same permissions as the Studio Admin. I don't like that I am the only one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under permissions….who can edit, delete is available for staff and teachers. You can click staff and your assistant will be able to do this. If she is having trouble then she needs to clear cache since you said she could do it before. There are many permissions available and staff can usually do everything admin can except the financial aspect only for admins. Otherwise you can always share your log in with her if you feel comfortable doing that.

17. Show locations in Agenda view

The view of the calendar is fairly limiting. It would be wonderful if the locations could be included with the Agenda view (or to create a Report that lists time, room, student and teacher) - it's helpful to our receptionist (who doesn't have a computer/internet) to see the room number that the student/teacher will be in at their appointed time. You can then select agenda and it will give you info for that day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The student schedule report has event, time, location, teacher, date and category. Please run that report.

18. Calendar Syncing with Google Cal etc.

It would be such a great feature to have the option for each teacher to sync their teaching calendar with Google Calendars (or iCal, etc.) so that they have their calendar locally, updated live.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this. When in the calendar view on the far right above the mini calendar is a sync. Use that and you can synch your calendar to google.

19. Change recurring event setup to skip over studio closures

The calendar rejects new events that are recurring if at some point they fall on a studio closure date. Change it so that you can still create the event while skipping over the studio closure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

when we made this feature we tried that and could not come to a good resolution for that. For now you have to create an event up to a closure date and then create again after the closure date.

20. Have parents link in the grey calendar dialogue box

When you click on an event, it lists the details in the grey dialogue box. It lists the teacher with a link to the teacher profile, the student with a link to the student profile and it also needs (if they are a child) the parent name a link to their profile. At the moment, if I'm working from the calendar and I need parent details, I have to click through the student profile and then again to the parent profile. This is pretty cumbersome. One click would be much more efficient, especially as we're more likely to need the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is very little room in the grey box, therefore we can only list a few pertinent things. It is actually only two clicks to get to the parent…click the student, which brings you to their profile, and then to the right it lists the parent, which is clickable. That’s only two clicks to get where you need to go.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base